CFR Călători has announced a campaign to reduce the prices of train tickets sold at the Romanian Tourism Fair.
CFR Călători sells train tickets at a reduced price
Between February 15-18, 2024, CFR Călători participates in the spring edition of the Romanian Tourism Fair, which takes place in the ROMEXPO Exhibition Complex in Bucharest.
For many holiday destinations, the train is the most advantageous and environmentally friendly way to travel. We are waiting for you at the CFR Călători stand where you can find out details about:
· Ways to buy tickets in domestic and international traffic.
· CFR Călători offers to the main tourist destinations and beyond, in the country and in Europe.
· Partnerships with operators and travel agencies that intend to become authorized distributors of “CFR Online Tickets”. At the stand they will find out how they can conclude partnerships for the sale of train tickets.
· Charter train – intended for companies and travel agencies that prepare special events (a “different” tourist package, private parties, New Year’s Eve, press conference, product launch, filming, team building, etc.). The Charter train is a unique product of CFR Călători, through which a train can be “rented” to be at the exclusive disposal of a client, a natural or legal person, and can be customized according to his requests.
During the four days of the fair, visitors who choose to buy train tickets from the CFR Călători stand for domestic traffic in class 1 and class 2 carriages, will enjoy a discount* of 20% from the value of the fare transport and the reservation ticket for the class carriage. Along with this discount, buyers will also receive small surprises. These will be offered within the limit of available stock for the purchase of train tickets with values of at least 50 lei. Thus, for tickets whose value is from 50 to 100 lei – the surprise is a foldable backpack, for tickets whose value is from 100 to 200 lei – the surprise consists of an external battery for charging the phone, and if the value of tickets purchased exceeds 200 lei, the surprise offered includes a thermos intended for food and a 16 GB memory stick.
* The discount is applied to the full price of 1st and 2nd class and cannot be combined with other offers. “CFR online tickets” bought at the CFR Călători stand will not give the right to change the transport contract: anticipation, postponement, interruption or refund .
The CFR Călători stand is located in Pavilion B2 at number 3B and can be visited from Thursday to Saturday between 10:00 and 18:00, and on Sunday between 10:00 and 16:00.